- ACL (anterior cruciate ligament) stretch, tear or rupture (link);
- MCL (medial collateral ligament) stretch, tear or rupture;
- Ankle ligament sprains causing unstable, painful or swollen ankle;
- Whiplash causing widespread micro and macro trauma to the ligaments and fascia of the neck, thoracic and lumbo-sacral spine;
- SIJ (sacroiliac joint) ligament laxity, which usually associated with multiple imbalances in the muscles of the pelvis (link to this subject);
- Wrist ligament strain or tear, causing wrist pain and dysfunction;
- Thumb-base ligament strain causing thumb-base osteoarthritis and pain;
- Big toe ligament strain.
Ligament stretch and strain are suitable to treat with orthobiologics and tears are referred to surgical repair.